We thought we’d share a few thoughts on what you could wear to incorporate your ‘Something old’ into your outfit; how about:
- Repurpose a family wedding dress
- Use vintage fabric from dresses or christening robes
- Use the cufflinks your Dad used for his day
- Vintage family jewellery like your grandma’s pearls
- Gemstones like rose quartz in your bouquet
- A vintage hip flask
- Use a family veil
- A heirloom hair accessory
- A vintage car
- A silver sixpence in her shoe
Using something from someone really important to you will help you feel connected to those special people in your life and most of all will help you be you, be true, be luxe.
Ready to Start Planning Your Dream Wedding?
Join us today and become a TWP Insider for just £97. We will put you at the heart of your Wedding Day by giving you the inspiration to create your life-changing, worry-free, holistic and love filled wedding. We are your pocket rocket wedding planner, bringing wedding inspiration and innovation to every couple. Everything we do is driven by experience, knowledge, love, and fun. We will love, honour, and cherish you, keeping you at the heart of everything we do.