Today, we’re looking at giving you inspiration for your ‘Something Borrowed’ which is our excuse to get all sentimental. We’ve put together these ideas for brides, grooms and marriers:
- Your mother’s veil
- A grandparent’s handkerchief
- It could be your outfit, either hired or a vintage outfit worn by a parent or grandparent.
- You could borrow the song of your parent’s first dance at their wedding?
- You could borrow a hair accessory
- How about borrowing an heirloom locket, brooch or tie pin?
- If you’re wearing a suit to the wedding, a loaned pair of cufflinks or even a pair of braces could be just the ticket.
Whatever you decide on, try to make sure it’s something that means something to you, after all you want to remember in years to come what it is you borrowed in the first place.
Ready to Start Planning Your Dream Wedding?
Join us today and become a TWP Insider for just £97. We will put you at the heart of your Wedding Day by giving you the inspiration to create your life-changing, worry-free, holistic and love filled wedding. We are your pocket rocket wedding planner, bringing wedding inspiration and innovation to every couple. Everything we do is driven by experience, knowledge, love, and fun. We will love, honour, and cherish you, keeping you at the heart of everything we do.