Accessories to bring you luck
For your Wedding Day, if you’re a sucker for tradition like we are at TWP HQ, you’ll love the ‘Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue’. But what to go for, for your ‘Something Blue’? Fear not dear reader, we’ve put together a few ideas for you to consider:
- Your something blue could be a traditional garter belt
- It could be a piece of jewellery or cufflinks
- You could wear blue shoes
- Accessories your bouquet with a blue ribbon
- You could have blue nails or nail art
- You might choose a blue handkerchief in your suit or a pair of blue braces
- We heard of a marrier who asked their wedding party to write messages of good luck on their new shoes in blue pen which we love!
Alternatively, a little stitched blue ribbon into the hem with tick this box nicely.
Ready to Start Planning Your Dream Wedding?
Join us today and become a TWP Insider for just £97. We will put you at the heart of your Wedding Day by giving you the inspiration to create your life-changing, worry-free, holistic and love filled wedding. We are your pocket rocket wedding planner, bringing wedding inspiration and innovation to every couple. Everything we do is driven by experience, knowledge, love, and fun. We will love, honour, and cherish you, keeping you at the heart of everything we do.