If you want a reading as part of your ceremony, we’ve compiled a list of the most popular readings that might make you think, enjoy.
- “Love is patient, love is kind….” – 1 Corinthians, The Bible
- “Sonnet 43 – How do I love thee? Let me count the ways” by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “Sonnet 18 – Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day” by William Shakespeare.
- “My love is like a red red rose” by Robert Burns
- “My true-love hath my heart and I have his” by Sir Philip Sidney
Or you might decide you want to go for something more funny like:
- “Yes I’ll marry you my dear” by Pam Ayres
- “The Loving Cup” Ogden Nash
Ready to Start Planning Your Dream Wedding?
Join us today and become a TWP Insider for just £97. We will put you at the heart of your Wedding Day by giving you the inspiration to create your life-changing, worry-free, holistic and love filled wedding. We are your pocket rocket wedding planner, bringing wedding inspiration and innovation to every couple. Everything we do is driven by experience, knowledge, love, and fun. We will love, honour, and cherish you, keeping you at the heart of everything we do.