Are you having kids?
We’re not talking about the question that most couples get asked immediately after saying their vows, but whether you want kids there on your special day.
If children are a big part of you and your fiancée’s families, bringing them together to involved in your wedding day may be the only way you would choose to celebrate so you might wish to think about the following:
- Keep them comfortable, fed, watered, warm or cool and give them stuff to do like colouring in, bubbles, or things to play with.
- Encourage them to dress up, little ones love to be a Prince or Princess for the day.
- Provide child friendly food
- Give them a role to feel special – Bridesmaid, Ring Bearer or Page Boy
- Consider providing a chill-out space with a film or a quiet space with a bean bag and a fleecy blanket
If you follow these, you’re sure to have happy guests both big and small.
Ready to Start Planning Your Dream Wedding?
Join us today and become a TWP Insider for just £97. We will put you at the heart of your Wedding Day by giving you the inspiration to create your life-changing, worry-free, holistic and love filled wedding. We are your pocket rocket wedding planner, bringing wedding inspiration and innovation to every couple. Everything we do is driven by experience, knowledge, love, and fun. We will love, honour, and cherish you, keeping you at the heart of everything we do.